November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Why did the skeleton go to the butchers? Because he needed some spare ribs!

A kid told me this yesterday and I'm still cracking up! It's a classic I tell ya!

So it's been a crazy couple of weeks and I haven't been inspired to blog because our camera went capo-wee. Anyhoo, that's been fixed...just in time for Halloween!

When I asked the kids what they wanted to be this year Blake screamed out "CAKE" and then Ranen immediately followed with "FLY...to buzz around the CAKE!". So this year I went to work on our first ever home made kid costumes!

The fly:



The cake with her buddy Dessi as Gabriella from High School Musical:


Chris wore his bee costume complete with beer in hand.


And me...well,


I was the spork. You know, to go with the cake!

But the cutest was Noro as a blazer fan!

1 comment:

  1. The costumes look great. Love the spork idea.

    ReplyDelete