November 26, 2008

Gobble Gobble

This may be a day early but...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Here are some items I am most thankful for.

Family and Friends.
Without them my life would be meaningless and boring. Thanks Deborah for flying to Portland and spending a weekend with us. Thanks Dad for coming with Blake and I to Germany. Thanks to Chris and Ranen for adding a little boy humor to my day (a girl can never be mooned enough!). And thanks most of all to my beautiful daughter who challenges and astonishes me every day.

Work and home.
Sure there are some bad days. But work isn’t my life and it’s easy to leave it in Beaverton at the end of the day. Not to mention it gives me a steady paycheck. The house is the hug that holds my family in its embrace. She’s my patiently awaiting canvas.

Body and Mind.
My family is in good health. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment