December 2, 2008

Oregon Zoo & Food

Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful thanks to C who decided to cook! Yup that's right. We had fresh baked bread, turkey, pirogi's, stuffing and much much more! I didn't have to do much but knit. Not too shabby!

Friday I took the kids to see Bolt (cute movie by the way), but by Sunday I was ready to break down the walls just to escape. I love our house but it is small. Much smaller then our last house and it's hard to find a quiet space. So by Sunday I was ready to get out. So I grabbed B and we headed to the Oregon Zoo.

Blake had some personal moments with a squirrel. She tried really hard to talk him out of his nuts. But it was obvious who was the nutty one!


Then she couldn't stop saying Egret. "Eeeegret". "Egreeeet". It was cute.


Then we hung out at my favorite exhibit.


If only I had remembered to bring my needles!


I really wanted to take him home with me...

It was surprisingly warm and it didn't rain. The zoo was quiet for a Sunday and both B and I were exhausted when we got home. That's the sign of a good visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment