October 14, 2012

Kickin' It & Goolish Fun

This weekend I was determined to take this cold and shove it, but it ended up just shoving back harder. I was feeling much better but come Saturday I suddenly felt drained. I spent most of the morning/afternoon feeling worse then ever. It was like the snot trolls saw this opportunity to really hit me where it counts...my weekend! But that didn't stop our family from having fun and doing our thing. 

On Saturday night a few of the designers I know had a showing at Gallery 135. It was part of "Nike Graphic Studio Art Show: Outside the Box" where proceeds went to the Girl Effect, a movement to support adolescent girls worldwide. We were all in awe at the AMAZING art.





Sunday the rains stayed away long enough for our crew to get to work. We spookified the house!




..... carved some pumpkins (that we grew ourselves).....




... and ended the weekend feeling accomplished!




No comments:

Post a Comment