October 13, 2012

On the need to share.

Looking back on my posts was like looking at amplified snapshots of what my life was like; the silliness and the good. It made me laugh and cry to see how much and our lives have changed in just the past two years. How quickly time flies and it seems to be going faster now that I find my wee little ones becoming tweens.

Years ago I would be looking at the weekends as family time. Looking for events in the summer and craft projects to do with the kids in the winter. The past few months our weekends have been juggling social calendars, choir practice/concerts, soccer games, and everything else.

When I do have some free time, I tend to fold into myself either with a good book or making plans for PTA events. I'll openly admit I haven't knitted anything in weeks and my bathroom could use a good scrub. So I guess that leaves me with the overall question. How long will it take to burn my candle if the wick is lit from both ends? I have a feeling I will know soon enough.

So if you happen to see a women with messy hair and a slight twitch in her eye, please be kind because it might just be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment