September 2, 2008

knit knit knit knit knit

I have been knitting up a storm lately but since most of the items are Christmas presents, I can't really share with you the FO photos.

But I do have this. During the Stitch N Pitch I was able to complete this button tab hat. Does the yarn look familiar? Yup...I was sweating up to the very end that I had enough yarn to finish and I just had enough!


The best part was picking out the buttons. I even got hippie boy involved!


Last weekend I was able to get the kids to 'help' with a little construction project of mine. Taking my cue from some folks off Raverly, we made this....a Tinkertoy Swift! It fell apart after I finished winding my ball, but it did it's job and doesn't it look good with the Socks That Rock Socktopus?


It worked great and here is the project I started with it (modeled by Molly). Can you guess what it could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment