October 21, 2008

Clubhouse and Bean.

It's been a while since I've blogged. I swear I'm suffering from pre winter blues or the I want to be lazies. But we did manage to have a great weekend.

It all started on Friday night when we picked up the bean. The kids were so excited to have her come and visit. Bean stayed with us for an extended time earlier this year and they grew quite attached to her. She is smaller then Noro, smells better and (as sworn by my daughter) has the softest ears EVER! She adjusted to her new surroundings after a day. Then the next, she was gone.


While I was busy reading and not doing much, my dear sweetheart was in the backyard building this...


I know! A Clubhouse. The kids are beyond excited and I'm blown away by his skillz. Now I can't help but look around the house and think, "hmmmm...i wonder what a miter saw and a compression gun can do here?"


Mostly we tried to be outside since this may have been the last weekend we see of the warm sun. We took hikes, chilled outside and BBQ'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment