April 21, 2008

How we met.

via email...

C: I was browsing through the "single moms aisle" and came upon your profile...then I get to read your blog to find out you've given up men, dating and sex...LOL.

V: "single moms aisle" hugh? I didn't know there was such a way to peruse on myspace. So was I the generic on the bottom variety, the flashy and overly designed package in the middle or the quality hard to reach type placed on the top shelf?

C: Just so you know, you were on the single mom, 28-38 yr old, college educated, within 20 miles of Portland aisle. I'd say that puts you in the natural food section at Fred Meyer, shoulder level, and something tasty/fun like organic chips or fruit but not as oppressively healthy as bean curd or wheat germ.

V: I heart Fred Meyer. My favorite has to be the one on Walker road. Great location, FANTASTIC whole foods section and their produce guys are hot. [as a single mom I get my kicks where and when I can!]

C: So the Fred Meyer produce guys are good looking, eh? Now next time I go I'll have to check them out, then I'll catch myself, then I'll have to question my masculinity for doing it...damn you! Anywhere else I should go to check out guys? lol.

V: I have an odd taste in men. I go gaga over the border book boys, the Fred Meyer produce boys and especially the good looking chaps that twirl signs at the side of the road. You have to admire their perseverance and strong feet!...

...that was only the beginning!

Happy Anniversary C!

No comments:

Post a Comment