April 12, 2008

Wicked, Pastels and Mushrooms.

A couple of nights ago I sat down and quickly tacked on the pocket for my wicked sweater. I went to the bathroom, tried it on, looked in the mirror and tried not to wake the house with my laughing. The pocket looked terrible. It brought too much attention to the one area on my body where I least want it. So off the pocket came and in the FO (finished object) pile the sweater went.


The sweater still needs to be blocked and properly photographed on me. I'm very proud of this sweater. I'll always look back fondly to my first!

I also finished my pastel socks.


I added a picot edging to the top and called it a day. They are not too flashy, but will work well as work horse winter socks!

Next up are mushroom wristbands. They will be my second array into colorwork and my first ever into steeking. The thought of cutting into my knitting terrifies me but so did knitting sweaters. At least this is a wristband so if I royally screw things up, it'll be a small one!

And lastly...C is home. He's currently sitting on the couch watching sports. lol...it's like he never left!

No comments:

Post a Comment