February 20, 2008

And the decisions was...

This past weekend was Beaut-i-ful!! So wonderful was Sunday that when Monday rolled around I asked my daughter what she wanted to do on mommy's day off. "Anything!" I said. I imagined us spending the afternoon at a playground, at the zoo, or in the woods on a nature hike. Her answer? "I want to go to your work!"

Why do kids have this fascination with visiting a parents work place? I was feeling agreeable, so we packed in the car and went to work. Blake had a blast opening doors and pushing elevator buttons. She loves the view from the sky bridge.

We also walked around the grounds and discovered these:

It's amazing how the words GOOSE POOP! can be the cause of so much hysterical laughter!

She also found the bridge in the Japanese garden a hoot:

Overall, it was a fun afternoon...

Not to worry though, I did do some knitting. I am currently at the point where I need to turn the heel of my socks. I'm trying to figure out how to do a gusset heel toe up on two circulars. I found a nifty blog entry from Forward Motion that I'm using as reference on my tester heel.


Until then...GOOSE POOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment