February 10, 2008

And so it begins...

This is truly a momentous occasion for me. I had been an avid blogger on myspace but became tired of how clunky the program was. How was I suppose to wait five minutes for the site to load when I wanted...no NEEDED to tell the world about my daughters raunchy smell NOW! Well, luckily for everyone involved, my daughter is now beyond the smelly phase of her toddler youth and is now in preschool heaven!

So why bring back the blog? Well, I've been inspired. In the last year I've become obsessed with knitting. I've been doing it for sometime, but by myself in a dark corner after lights out. It wasn't until I met K and realized there were others like me that I dived in, full throttle. The knitting community online is huge and there are so many resources out there. So why not add one more knitting + wacky stories about my family type blog?

It makes sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment