September 5, 2009

Baby Presents

Today we planned on attending the Pumpkin Patch opening of their Trailblazer Corn Maze. Unfortunately it was a downpour this morning and as much as we are hard core Portlanders who are not afraid of a little rain, cold mud on the other hand didn't sound as much fun as bowling.

Blake dressed herself. And Ranen ended up beating my score.


I also finished a gift package for Chris's band mate who is expecting a child at the end of this month.


The highlights:

A self screenprinted onesie with the band's logo on the front.

And their tagline on the butt. I know...chris made me do it!


I also made a stuffed elephant.


There's an embroidered heart on the front and the Pan's symbol on the butt. I was inspired by Care Bears.


And of course, the Norwegian Sweet Cap...modeled here by Blake's baby doll.


Since we don't know the sex of the baby I kept the colors as neutural as I could. Everything is machine washable...a must for babies. I hope they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment