May 13, 2008

Fetching.

I love knitting for those who appreciate the hand knit gifts. It makes me happy. I received a voice mail from a very excited mom who just got her mothers day gift...

...a pair of fingerless gloves to keep her hands and wrists warm while in the office. In the past I haven't always been the most attentive daughter during this holiday so I wanted to do something nice. There's an "i love you" and "you rock mom" in every stitch.

On the home front, C and I have started to weed through our belongings. Needless to say we are going to have a kick ass yard sale. It's amazing how much stuff we have that we don't actually use!

I also received the mortgage paperwork today. Holy crap. This is happening. I'm about to incur a mass amount of debt. Breathe veronica, breathe!

1 comment:

  1. Cute gloves and just remember to breathe and you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete