May 10, 2008

house, bubble wrap and of course...knitting

It has been a crazy stressful week. I haven't been too motivated to blog but there have been a few things I needed to get off my chest.

First off...IT WAS ME!


I was the one who covered Miss Kate's cube with bubble wrap. She left for two months in Korea, how could I not do something! I wasn't there when she first walked through the door, but I can only imagine the look on her face. Yes, I am a stinker!

Second. I spent some money and ordered the Georgian Sampler from Knit Picks. How could I not when my knitting Guru Keri created the patterns for it!

I already finished the lace hat but can I tell you how difficult it was for me? Perhaps I should knit lace AFTER the kids have gone to bed. That would alleviate the numerous times I had to rip this thing back due to missed stitches!

I also finished some Fetchings for my mom. It's a surprise for mothers day so I'll post the pics once she gets them!

Last, but not least, C and I are buying a home! We found a very cute three bedroom ranch in St. John's. The offer was accepted and the inspection is next week. Both C and I are in shock and the amount of work still left to be done is staggering. But needless to say we are both relieved the search is over and excited to own a home.

Did I mention the house comes with a jacuzzi? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house. Can't wait to see pictures of it. Just remember to wear your bathing suit in the jacuzzi, even after the kiddos have gone to bed ;P.

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete