May 22, 2008

When B does better than V

Over the past two years B has developed a very nasty habit by watching mom. No matter how much I tried to correct both our situations, she ended up a nail bitter. I know...the guilt was overwhelming. But this past weekend I noticed something white protruding from her fingers.

"Could it be?" I asked myself. And imagine my relief when I did see that her fingernails were growing. Somehow B had stopped the one bad habit mom hasn't been able to.

I was so excited I proclaimed that the prettiest nail polish in the land MUST be bought for these wonderful, beautiful nails.



B feels like such a big girl now. She couldn't stop staring at her fingers and toes and had to show everyone the lovely shade of pink polish. Perhaps she is a tad young to be introduced to the world of nail care...but I don't care. I am so unbelievably relieved and happy that she kicked the habit of nail bitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment