May 31, 2008

Girls Night Out

It's been a while since B and I did something, just the two of us, so I suggested to her we have a girls night out. She was thrilled and jumped at the suggestion of going to the Children's museum. So on Friday, I picked her up early and we were off.

When she was about two we had a years pass that we used quite often. So many of the exhibits were the same. I was surprised how much she remembered and went straight for her favorite; the market and deli section. Here she is going shopping...


Then cooking up a storm in the kitchen...


She had similar fun in the doctors office, the construction zone and the water area.




B had a blast. I didn't do much. Kind of wish i would have remembered my knitting. Made me a tad sad though. When she was young I was there to help out with everything. Now that she's almost five she handled everything by herself. I just watched, offer encouragement and applause when needed. Funny how my role has changed...funny how I still become exhausted with our outings. shooooot. I guess momma is getting older too!

No comments:

Post a Comment