December 27, 2008

Back and Happy

I'm home and I must say I am happy and tickled pink. Santa made a special stop for the kids since we were elsewhere for Christmas. Everyone is still asleep and the house is nice and quiet.

I can't wait to see the munchkin's face when she wakes up.

Here are a few pics from my camera from our vacation. Next up will be pictures that my father took.

Here we are on our way back from touring Neuschwanstein castle.


Here is B posing with Granparents Johnson.


B get's a hug from Grandpa Johnson in front of the Brandenburger Gate in Berlin.


I couldn't resist taking a picture in front of a slab of the Berlin wall. Not only is it a piece of history but a piece of art in of itself.



And here is B looking at a river in Strasbourg france.

1 comment:

  1. Ron, this picture of Blake looking over at that river is PRECIOUS! Miss you guys! -Mallory

    ReplyDelete