December 13, 2008

Getting ready

It's hard to believe that this time tomorrow Blake and I will be landing in Vegas. And another 24 hours after that we'll be in Germany.

Today is all about laundry, cleaning, packing and getting as many snuggles with my boys as possible before we go. Of course, this would be easier if I wasn't hacking up a lung every 5 minutes and whenever I get 2 feet of the boys they run away screaming "Typhoid Mary! RUN!!"

Note to self: get some rest and take lots of vitamin C.

I'll try to blog as much as I can. If that means I have to tackle some unsuspecting German to get on his laptop...so be it!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I hope you make it to a Christmas market and eat some yummy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic trip - I'm sorry I didn't get to see you before you went. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete