March 19, 2008

camera's broke and other reasons to avoid blogging

Well it's official. My one year old Sony Cyber-shot has lost it's will to flash me. I tired sweet talking, pleading, begging, demanding, but nothing seemed to work. My trusty friend will still be used on wonderful sunny days. But we live in Oregon, so it's anyone's guess when that may be!

Knitting has been keeping me relatively sane this past week. I am wonderfully delighted to be at the "shaping" part of my wicked sweater. I am starting the shaping earlier then called for in the pattern (no fear baby) and am happy with the progress.

[if my camera had been working i would have inserted a picture of me with a half completed sweater on. Preferably with my head ingeniously cut off on the top and with a much younger, slimmer body...a girl can dream!]

I also have a pair of Cherry Tree Hill socks on my needles. It's always good to have traveling socks handy and they are so very patient sitting in the key basket by the front door.

[Insert, yet again, another toe up sock picture. The wow factor of LOOK MOM I CAN MAKE A SOCK has left so long ago that I would most likely take a picture of it slathered with bubbles in a martini glass!]

I have also started another fun non-knitting project, but I'll wait and save that little jem for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment