March 6, 2008

Full House + 1

Yesterday I received three very special gifts.

One was the return of C from Florida. His mom is doing better. Thanks for all your good vibes! She is out of the ICU (woot woot) and is ready to tackle the next phase of her recovery...PT. C and I were up late last night talking and snuggling. It's so good to have him back!

He recently took some band Polaroid shots... They are thinking of a new name for themselves. Currently they are Neighborhood Incorporated. As you can see I'm not above shameless band promotion on this blog! What can I say, I'm a sucker for number crunching bass guitar rock stars. Oh C...how I adore your dancing chinchilla!


...give me a moment...joy.

The second, was Bean. We will be dog sitting Miss K's baby while she is away. It'll be two months of extra doggy love and we couldn't be more excited. You can see her exploits at our house on her blog...

And the third, I casted on. I have been without a knitting project for three days. I was worried that the thrill was gone; that I was in the middle of a crisis of knit. But I'm not. I just needed a little time to regroup, recharge and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment