March 27, 2008

Life without C

Has it been a week? It feels like a month since C left for Florida. He's been gone at least a week a month since December and I'm ready for him to just be home for a while. A good long while.

I always thought of myself a strong woman who can rise up against impending dust bunny invasions and natural dog disasters, but lately my will to fight the good fight is withering. I see the layer of dog fur on the carpet, frown and walk on. I see the scum on the shower doors and ignore it. I see the art table items dribble onto the floor and well, you get the idea. I fear C will come home into the garbage scene from Star Wars and will need a pole just to push back the junk!

I haven't had much time to knit or do other things when I get home. And I find myself falling asleep along with B at bedtime. So in lieu of knitting pictures here is my Calvary. My little sharp shooter...

Isn't she adorable?

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she has Miss Kate's tendency to raise one eyebrow! But, indeed, she is cutie!

    ReplyDelete